We typically collect two categories of info about you:
- (a) information that you donate which personally identifies you (e.g., complete name or telephone number);
- (b) information that does not personally identify you (e.g., your IP address or variety of browser).
- This information is moved to, held and processed by us in the United States of America;
- We generally use this information to Supply you with our Site and related services, and to create reports, information, and other relevant information about online shopping;
- We may sometimes share this information to approved third parties such as our retailers, advertising and promotional partners and third party service suppliers for these intended purposes;
- Through using "cookies,", because of our mutual working relationship, we allow advertising networks to gather anonymous Information Regarding you to send you their ads and use the same information to send you our advertisements (see section III below);
- You've got the option to opt-out of certain tasks as stated below (see part VI);
- To protect your information, we use Secure Sockets Layer (SSL) software, making sure your privacy is of the utmost importance at our firm;
- Should you register with us, you have the ability to update or revise any of the information you previously provided via the account section;
- If you have any queries or concerns about privacy issues at Bestessays.com please contact us by clicking here;
- Our sites and our services Aren't designed nor are they intended to be used by children 13 and under;
We collect two kinds of information related to you: (a) Personally Identifiable Information ("PII"); and (b) Non-Personally Identifiable Information ("Non-PII").
Personally Identifiable Information: PII includes any information that identifies you as person. We collect your PII if you make the option to register with us or when you choose to take part in an interactive quality of our Websites like a critique, survey or marketing. You will:
Supply your name, mail/shipping address, email address, credit card number and telephone number when registering with our Sites or in connection with a contest entry; provide certain demographic information about you (e.g., age, gender, shopping interests and tastes, etc.) if engaging in a survey or poll; or article a general remark and/or recommendation on our Websites. Non-Personally Identifiable Information: We collect certain non-PII out of you once you visit our Site including IP addresses and advice having to do with your browser, operating system, ISP, the third party website where your visit originated and your utilization of our Sites specific to the webpages you visit, and the extent of your visits.
HOW WE USE & SHARE THE INFORMATION
In our effort to continuously improve our services, your PII and Non-PII are a critical part in our fulfilling your requests, responding to your inquiries, serving you better in general, and understanding your own requirements. In addition, we use this data in other ways naturally connected to the circumstances in which you provided the information.
We can disclose PII and Non-PII to:
Our third party service vendors who host and handle data, process credit card orders, deliver our merchandise, etc; our parent company, subsidiaries or other affiliated companies (" affiliated companies") to get operational, advertising and promotional objectives; co-promotional partnering companies and others with whom we have marketing or other associations ; our other customers where you make the decision to publicly post reviews, opinions or other information in regard to goods or solutions, communicate with other users via public forums (e.g., forums, message boards, bulletin boards, etc.). Subsequently, we use non-PII to assist in assessing site traffic, understanding consumer requests and trends, initiating targeted promotional activities (see "Preference Based Advertising" below).Additionally, we also utilize a secure and dependable server hosting location in the usa, firewall security, controlled access and encryption technology to secure your data. In the regrettable event that your personal information which identifies you're in any way compromised, we'll notify you directly via email at the last known email address you've provided us with as soon as feasibly possible under the circumstances (flaws in notification may occur while we take necessary actions to determine the scope of the breach and restore reasonable integrity into the system, in addition to for the legitimate needs of law enforcement if notification would impede a criminal investigation.)
You have many choices regarding how we use information about you, including: sign out our email distributions, contact us by clicking here ; choose to not get any marketing information from us. You've got a chance to modify your information from your private account .
If you have any questions, concerns, or issues regarding our privacy policies in Bestessays.com, then please contact us by following this link.
Neither our Sites nor our Services are acceptable for the use of a small child under the age of 13 and they're illegal at any time to submit PII to people. Moreover, if you are under 18, you should use bestessays.com only with involvement and consent of a parent or guardian.